Please access the slideshow for your particular class. What you’ll need to do:
- Search for one photo from the Vietnam War (not from the film Forrest Gump or other films like that) and then put it in the slide with your name on it.
- You’re going to want to change the title of your slide to something representing the photo (many times photos do have titles).
- You’ll also need to include the URL where you found the photo and put that under the photo (Photo courtesy of: (URL)).
- Then, you’ll need to write up a strong paragraph responding to the photo. Did you learn anything? What’s your personal response to the photo? Etc. You will be presenting these to the class.
- You’ll need to include your name (in parentheses) at the end of your paragraph.
- ***If for some reason you need to use two slides, that’s fine — just keep everything in alphabetical order like I set it up.
- ***Please do not change the theme, alter anyone else’s slide, or do anything to change the integrity of the assignment.
- You will be presenting these to the class.