- Use this document to aid you if you missed any of the reading to get caught up, as a refresher to cover what we read in class if you were confused, or as a reminder of how far we read each day.
Fahrenheit 451 YouTube Links – We are using these links in class to listen to a reading of the novel. I found these on YouTube and am not responsible for whether or not the links are kept up. They are meant to be a resource.
- Whole Novel
- Part 1 – The Hearth and the Salamander
- Part 2 – The Sieve and the Sand
- Part 3 – Burning Bright
Fahrenheit 451 – Notes and Other Media
- Ray Bradbury Interview (YouTube)
- Nazi Book Burning Video (YouTube)
- Anticipation Guide and Pre-Thinking Activity
- F451 PowerPoint Presentation
- Two Big Read Handouts (“The Fifties” and “Science Fiction”)
Fahrenheit 451 Paper Components
- F451 Prompt Sheet – This is a compare and contrast piece.
- F451 Pre-Write Graphic Organizer – Use this to help organize your points, evidence, and thoughts. It is just a skeleton organizer; you will need to add analysis to your paragraphs when you write your paper.
- F451 Peer Review Checklist – This is a checklist to use as a guideline to go over and help your partner improve his/her paper. Read and follow the directions closely